Links and notes from my 3/14/19 talk at Omaha Ruby & Open Source Meetup
- https://github.com/payne/jQueryBootStrapExaqmple1 simple silly example of consuming the data. Renders here: http://mattpayne.org/jQueryBootStrapExaqmple1/ I know you can do better! I challenge you to do better, please!!?!!
- The Coding Train from NYU!
- Programming from A to Z is amazing series on text processing that includes how to implement a Markov Chain (used for predictive completion when sending text messages, etc)
- http://p5js.org was created by Lauren McCarthy is amazing, wonderful, and fun.
- https://editor.p5js.org/payne/sketches/ByzXjdY14 is a nice intro example I like to talk about while lunching with people
- https://editor.p5js.org/payne/sketches/rkYJAgSpX is the Fizz Buzz Computational “art piece” that I talked about.
- https://www.manning.com/books/generative-art is one of the books I hope to read someday.
Note: On Medium.com I published Programmer’s Firts Computational Art Piece.