- Stop Bowling Like This
Tips are numbered by not ordered in list of importance.
My notes to myself (2022-12-31)
- Stand a bit more to the left than before. Right foot on the center dot.
- Put thumb all the way in the hole -- squeeze, do not pinch
- right-hand holds the ball from below
- right elbow at 90 degrees
- Keep my eye on the second arrow from the right
- The left hand supports the weight of the ball
- as I take the first step, push the ball out
- once the ball is out, my left arm goes out for balance
- let the ball and my right arm drop and swing back as I take steps
- Slingback forward and release when it's nearly straight again.
- Do not let my right arm cross in front of my body.
- carry might right arm all the way up past my ear
← Back home